I’d like to introduce you to Rachel McArdell and Chantal Law – prenatal fitness experts.
They are both pregnant and I’ve had the pleasure of meeting them at Sneak-A-Peek Ultrasound recently.
Chantal is a personal trainer, pilates teacher, and biomechanics coach. Rachel is a prenatal and postnatal fitness coach.
The reason for the introduction is that Rachel and Chantal have teamed up to help pregnant ladies improve their health, fitness, and well-being. They recently ran a successful 5-week prenatal course at Chantal’s studio in Bideford and there will be another one in March.
The course will include:
- Why exercise & staying active during your pregnancy is so important & beneficial
- Nutrition and the role it plays during prenatal fitness
- What you can do to try and stay healthy during pregnancy
- What the pelvic floor is, how it changes during pregnancy, and what you can do to help
- Labour preparation and hip mobility
- How to recover quickly after birth
- Prenatal fitness and health education
- Custom-designed prenatal fitness workouts
- Breakout Q&A sessions on prenatal fitness, health, and well-being
Whether or not this interests you, I have asked Rachel and Chantal if they’ll do a Q&A session so you can ask them any questions you have about health, fitness, and well-being during pregnancy.
We might do this on Instagram Live.
Or maybe another way.
I don’t know yet.
We’ll work out the details soon.
If you’d like to get involved – and/or ask any questions – join my email newsletter below and I’ll keep you posted.
Yours for a happy and healthy pregnancy,